This amount serve about 10 pieces:
1) 6-8 layers of filo pastry.
2) 50 grams coarsely chopped walnuts, almonds and cashew mixture.
3) Honey to the need.
4) 2 tablespoons of oil for brushing.
1) First I start by separating the filo pastry and slightly brushing each with a little of oil , I used no more than 2 tablespoons .
2) Then to prepare the stuffing , add 2 teaspoons of honey to the nuts mixture and mix well until it hold together and becomes sticky.
3) Put all the filo pastry sheets above each other and on top the nuts stuffing and start rolling it .
4) When you reach the end, start patting it with your hand and flatten it a bit .
5) Cut them a sharp knife with a slant so that each has this small triangular shape . ( N.B. They must be cut before going into the oven )
6) Brush the surface with some oil and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 15 to 20 minutes or until they reach this beautiful golden brown colour .
7) Finally drizzle with some honey and serve .