It is very light and a dream come true for all lemon lovers, Hope you try it out and enjoy .
For the crust:
1) 100 grams sugar.
2) 250 grams white all purpose flour.
3) 150 grams butter at room temperature.
4) 1 whole egg.
5) pinch of salt.
1) 2 eggs.
2) 100 grams sugar.
3) 2 large lemons juiced
4) Lemon zest of 1 lemon .
5) 100 grams butter.
6) 1 teaspoon of powder gelatin
1) 4 eggs whites.
2) 200 grams confection sugar.
1) In a bowl add the butter to the flour, keep mixing with your hands until they become homogeneous.
2) Make a hole in the mixture and then add the egg and sugar while mixing , If you are using the electric dough maker its going to be a lot easier.
3) Keep mixing the dough for 5 more minutes and spread in the tart pan evenly.
4) Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
5) During that time preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius .
6) Then put in the oven for about 20 minutes.
During the 20 minutes prepare the lemon custard
1) Start by mixing the lemon zest with sugar and mix well until you obtain lemon flavored sugar.
2) On medium heat add to a pan 2 eggs, lemon juice and teaspoon of gelatin.
3) When the mixture becomes warm , add the perfumed sugar .
4) Keep on mixing until the custard starts to become thick and creamy.
5) When the custard cools a little ( 35 degrees) top it on the tart crust.
1) Beat the egg whites with a electric whisk at starting with low speed and increasing the speed gradually.
2) Then when you reach soft peaks start adding the sugar gradually.
3) Stop beating until you reach glossy stiff peaks.
4) Put in a piping bag with star tip and start decorating the lemon the way you prefer.
5) Put in the oven for 10 minutes.
6) Then sprinkle some confection sugar on top.
Put in the fridge for 2 hours and then enjoy the delightful flavors :)