This recipe is enough for 2 people. ( you can double the amount for more)
1) 4 tablespoons of sugar to make the caramel.
2) 7 eggs yolks.
3) 70 grams sugar.
4) 500 ml whole milk.
5) 2 teaspoons vanilla powder.
1) Start by preparing the caramel sauce , I put the sugar with 2 tablespoons water and mix well , The key to get the perfect caramel is to have the amber golden golden color , if it turns dark brown it means it has probably burnt.
2) Put the hot caramel at the base of your warm pyrex mold and leave to cool.
3) Then start preparing the custard by beating the eggs yolks and sugar till they become egg yolks color fade a little.
4) Heat the milk and vanilla on medium heat till they become warm.
5) Add the milk to the eggs mixture and mix.
6) Pour the custard mixture into the pyrex mold.
7) To avoid direct heat put the mold in a water bath and leave in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius
When it cools down pt into the fridge for 2 to 3 hours before flipping it over.
Hope you enjoy ;)