lets jump into how to get these beautiful treats right into your mouth! ;) The measurements I used makes about 10-12 donuts depending on the diameter used.
1) 400 grams all purpose flour.
2) 200 ml milk.
3) 2 tablespoon melted butter.
4) 2 teaspoons yeast.
5) 150 grams sugar.
6) 1 teaspoon vanilla powder.
1) First I start by warming (not boiling) the milk in the microwave and melting the butter, then mix them together.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, vanilla, yeast and sugar) in large bowl and then make a dent and start adding the milk adding the milk and butter mixture to the middle of the dent until the dough forms . Don't add all the milk if the dough becomes the good consistency ( not too dry and not too sticky).
3) Keep the dough in the bowl in a warm place and cover it for about an hour to allow the dough to rise.
4) After an hour spread the table with flour and start kneading the dough and spread on the table.
5) Cut the dough into circle shapes using any molds you have ( I used a mug) to do it and finish it by making a small circle in the large one to get the famous donuts shape.
6) Put into the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes or until they finish and get baked.
7) Set them aside until you prepare the chocolate topping.
Chocolate topping :
1) 100 grams desert chocolate ( milk or dark chocolate)
2) 30 grams unsalted butter.
3) Sprinkles you like.
1) Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave and mix together.
2) Flip the donuts after they are baked into the melted chocolate and then sprinkle with your favorite sprinkles on the top.
Hope you enjoyed that :)