This is just my way of doing it, I hope u try it out and like it!
1) 1 cup flour
2) 1tsp sugar.
3) 1/4 tsp salt
4) 3 eggs
5) 500 ml milk
6) 2 tablespoons melted butter
1) Blend all the ingredients together with a whisk.
2) Using a brush spread a thin layer of butter on the crepe pan ,and leave it heat for 20 seconds.
3) Add a thin layer of the crepe mixture and swirl the pan around till it fills all the spaces and forms a round shape in the pan. (Make sure to add a little quantity so that it will be nice and thin).
4) Flip it over after about 1 minute .
5) Take it out after both sides are well done, then add you favorite spread of dark or white chocolate, fruits, or even cheese.
You can use the crepe both ways and it comes out great.