( Better late than never!)
1) 150 grams flour.
2) 100 grams melted butter.
3) 100 grams sugar.
4) 1 egg.
5) 1 pack of yeast.
6) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
7) 100 grams chocolate chips.
8) Pinch of salt.
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2) In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together ( flour, sugar, yeast and salt).
3) Add the melted butter , egg and vanilla extract.
4) Then add the chocolate chips to the mixture and mix well ( I used my hands).
5) Using an Ice cream scoop make a ball of the cookie dough and put on the baking sheet . ( leaving space between each because it spreads during baking).
6) Put in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes.
7) Leave to cool before diving your teeth into them!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe!