Lets jump into everything:
For 12 cupcakes you will need:
1) 300 grams dark chocolate. ( or any type you prefer)
2) 100 grams flour.
3) 3 eggs.
4) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
5) 100 grams sugar.
6) 1 teaspoon active yeast.
7) 2 tablespoons milk.
8) Pinch of salt.
1) 150 grams softened butter (at room temperature.)
2) 175 grams confection sugar.
3) 75 grams cocoa powder.
4) 2 tablespoons milk. (optional if the frosting is thick)
5) Sprinkles of your choice.
1) Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius during that time prepare the cupcake molds with cupcake liners in them then set aside.
2) Mix the sugar , eggs and vanilla extract with a whisk until it turns a pale yellow color.
3) Add the dry ingredients gradually while mixing ( flour and yeast) .
4) Add the chocolate ( after melting it first in the microwave for 2 minutes) and a pinch of salt to the batter and make sure everything is well blended.
5) Finally using a small spatula fill 2/3 of the cupcake liners with the batter and put into the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes of until a toothpick comes out clean.
1) Put the softened butter in the mixer for about 5 to 7 minutes till it becomes soft and creamy.
2) Gradually add e confection sugar and cocoa powder to the mixture while mixing until it thickens.( If its too thick add some milk )
3) Finally put the chocolate frosting in a piping bag with a star tip and start decorating your cupcakes and top with your favorite sprinkles.
Hope you enjoyed it :)