For the cake batter:
1) 230 ml vegetable oil.
2) 130 grams white sugar.
3) 100 grams cocoa powder.
4) 2 eggs
5) 100 grams white flour.
6) 1 teaspoon baking powder.
7) Vanilla extract.
8) pinch of salt .
9) 140 ml milk.
For the frosting:
1) 50 grams unsalted butter (soft).
2) 150 grams icing sugar.
3) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
4) green food colour.
5) 5 drops peppermint extract.
1)To the kitchen aid beat the milk and sugar and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
2) Add the oil and keep on blending for a couple of minutes till you get a creamy consistency.
3) Add the vanilla extract, salt and cocoa powder and blend for 5 more minutes on high speed .
4) Add the eggs , flour and baking powder and blend again to finish up the batter .
5) Finally pour the batter into the cupcake liners and put into the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
6) Now prepare the buttercream frosting by beating the butter for 1 minute till it becomes fluffy then add the icing sugar , green food colour and peppermint extract, keep beating until it reaches the required consistency.
7)Decorate your cupcakes with the peppermint buttercream frosting and enjoy!