1) 200 grams chocolate.
2) 125 grams butter at room temperature
3) 200 grams sugar.
4) 2 tablespoons flour.
5) 1 tablespoon confection sugar.
6) 4 eggs.
7) Handful of walnuts.
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and place parchment paper at the base of a cooking pan greased with some melted butter to avoid sticking.
2) Beat the sugar with the eggs at low speed until they blend well and give a pale yellow color.
3) Then add the butter followed by the flour by portions until all the ingredients are well blended.
4) Heat the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute and add to the batter along with the walnuts.
5) Finally add the batter to the cooking pan and put into the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes .
6) Leave to cool and cut into squares.
7) You can top them with delicious whipped cream, caramel sauce or a scoop of your favorite ice cream!