1) 125g Butter at room temperature.
2) 12-15 Cereal biscuits depending on the thickness of the crust you want.
1) 500 grams cream cheese (room temperature).
2) 1/2 cup heavy cream.
3) 3-4 lemons juiced.
4) 1 teaspoonful gelatin dissolved in warm water.
5) 500 ml sweetened condensed milk.
Any fruit you prefer , I used kiwi.
Its great too with strawberries, cherries or blueberries.
1) Add the butter at room temperature to the crushed biscuits and mix them well in the food processor.
2) Spread them into the cheesecake pan and pressing together until its firm then put in the fridge till you prepare the filling.
3) Put into a bowl the cream cheese ,heavy cream , lemon juice ,condensed milk and finally add the gelatin and mix in the mixer till they all blend together .
4) Add the filling to the top of the crust and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
5) Put in the fridge until the gelatin holds it well, about 8-12 hours are enough.
6) Then cut kiwi to tranches and add to the top.