So lets start:
For the crust:
1) 100 grams sugar.
2) 250 grams white all purpose flour.
3) 150 grams butter at room temperature.
4) 1 whole egg.
5) pinch of salt.
For the chocolate topping:
1) 200 grams dark chocolate
2) !00 grams unsalted butter.
3) 2 eggs
4) 10 ml skimmed milk
5) 10 ml almond syrup
6) 100 grams fine powdered sugar.
7) 1 teaspoon powdered gelatin.
8) Pinch of salt.
1) In a bowl add the butter to the flour, keep mixing with your hands until they become homogeneous.
2) Make a hole in the mixture and then add the egg and sugar while mixing , If you are using the electric dough maker its going to be a lot easier.
3) Keep mixing the dough for 5 more minutes and spread in the tart pan evenly.
4) Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
5) During that time preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius .
6) Then put in the oven for about 20 minutes.
1)On medium heat start by mixing milk ,sugar and eggs mix well until the sugar dissolves
2) Then add the butter, chocolate and gelatin while stirring.
4) Keep on mixing on medium heat until the starts to become thick and creamy.
5) When the chocolate mixture cools a little ( 35 degrees Celsius ) top it on the tart crust.
Put in the fridge for 2 hours and then when the chocolate becomes sturdy sprinkle the almond on top and enjoy:)