1) 1 whole egg.
2) 1 egg yolk.
3) 50 grams sugar.
4) 50 grams dark chocolate.
5) 50 grams melted butter.
6) 2 tablespoons flour.
7) Cocoa powder for dusting.
1) Using a brush grease your small fondant pan and dust with some cocoa powder and put into the fridge until you finish the dough.
2) Put the dark chocolate and butter in a small bowl and into the microwave until the both melt, take out and leave to cool.
3) In a bowl put the whole egg, egg yolk and sugar and mix well with an electric mixer for about 2-3 minutes until it turns very pale and becomes fluffy.
4) Add 2 tablespoons flour to the mixture and fold the mixture well.
5) Add the cold chocolate and butter mixture and mix well.
6) Put the fondant dough to the baking pan and Into preheated oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes not more while keeping an eye on it.
7) Flip on your serving dish with some whipped cream and fresh fruits like raspberries or strawberries.
The heavenly part is when you cut through it and the molten chocolate comes out! I sprinkled some powdered sugar on it and a fresh strawberry for decoration.
Hope you enjoy!!!