1) 150 grams softened butter (at room temperature.)
2) 300 grams confection sugar.
3) 50 grams cocoa powder.
4) 2 tablespoons milk. (optional if the frosting is thick)
5) Sprinkles of your choice.
1) Put the softened butter in the mixer for about 5 to 7 minutes till it becomes soft and creamy.
2) Gradually add the confection sugar and cocoa powder to the mixture while mixing until it thickens.( If its too thick add some milk )
3) spread the frosting on biscuits of your choice and top with sprinkles.