1) 200 grams unsalted butter at room temperature.
2) 400 grams cereal biscuits +1/2 pack of the original oreo pack.
1) 500 grams cream cheese (room temperature).
2) 1/2 cup heavy cream.
3) 4 lemons juiced.
4)1 teaspoon gelatin dissolved in warm water.
5) 500 ml sweetened condensed milk.
6) 1/2 pack of original oreo pack.
caramel sauce and oreo biscuits
1) Add the butter at room temperature to the crushed cereal and oreo biscuits and mix them well in the food processor.
2) Spread them into the cheesecake pan and pressing together until its firm then put in the fridge 2 hours before you prepare the filling.
3) Put into a bowl the cream cheese, heavy cream , lemon juice ,condensed milk , oreo crushed biscuits and the gelatin and mix in the mixer till they all blend together .
4) Add the filling to the top of the crust and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
5) Put in the fridge until it becomes firm, about 8-12 hours are enough.
6) Decorate with caramel sauce and the oreo biscuits as you wish.