It is also very easy and simple to make ... so lets jump into everything!
1) 500 grams chocolate ice cream, 500 grams caramel ice cream and caramel sauce.
2) 4 packs of the 154 grams original oreo packs. (total of 616 grams)
3) Cheese cake pan .
1) Put aluminum foil in the pan all around the wall and on the bottom and then put the oreo biscuits all around the pan , this will take about 2 and a half packs of the oreo like in the picture.
3) In a separate bowl , mix the crushed biscuits with the chocolate and caramel ice cream well until well blended .
4) Add the mixture to the middle of the pan and smooth it with a rubber spatula until it become flat and even.
5) Finally leave in the freezer for 12 hours so the it becomes nice and firm.
6) Flip it over on your serving dish and VOILA!
7) I like to decorate it with caramel or chocolate sauce.