For the crust:
1) 1 pack of graham crackers ( about 400 grams biscuits).
2) 100 grams unsalted butter (room temperature).
For the cream cheese top:
3) 430 grams cream cheese.
4) 1 cup condensed milk.
5) 3 lemons juiced.
6) 1 pack of whipped cream powder+ 2 tablespoons milk.
7) 2 teaspoons gelatin powder.
For the lemon custard:
1) 50 grams sugar.
2) 50 grams butter.
3) 2 lemons juiced.
4) 1 teaspoon gelatin powder.
5) 1 egg.
1) Start by preparing the crust by crushing the graham crackers in the food processor until they become powdery and smooth, then add the softened butter and beat for a couple of seconds, the texture should be like wet sand.
2) Put the crust layer in the cheese cake pan and press to form a uniform compact layer and the put in the fridge to chill while preparing the top cheese layer.
3) In the blender add all the ingredients ( cream cheese, whipped cream, gelatin, lemon juice and condensed milk) and blend them all together till you get a fluffy creamy topping.
4) Spread the cheese topping on the crust evenly with a spatula and return it back to the fridge for 2 hours before starting to prepare the lemon custard.
6) For the lemon custard, In a pan on low heat add the melted butter , gelatin, sugar , egg and lemon juice and whisk them until you get a thick custard consistency .
7) Leave to cool and then pour over the cheese cake and put back in the fridge for an hour or so to hold shape . Now you are ready to dig in!