1) 150 grams flour.
2) 100 grams butter (room temperature).
3) 100 grams sugar.
4) 1 egg.
5) 1 pack of yeast.
6) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
8) Pinch of salt.
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2) In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together ( flour, sugar, yeast and salt).
3) Add the butter , egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
4) Using an Ice cream scoop make a ball of the cookie dough and put on the baking sheet . ( leaving space between each because it spreads during baking).
5) Then top the cookies with colourful M&M's , you can make your little ones help in this step!
6) Put in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Hope you enjoyed this post and see in another one !