Its a very simple and easy recipe and anyone who loves Nutella (everyone obviously) will enjoy it!
1) 220 ml vegetable oil.
2) 130 grams white sugar.
3) 3 tablespoons Nutella.
4) 2 eggs
5) 100 grams white flour.
6) 1 teaspoon baking powder.
7) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
8) pinch of salt .
9) 130 ml milk.
1)To the kitchen aid beat the milk and sugar and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
2) Add the oil and keep on blending for a couple of minutes till you get a creamy consistency.
3) Add the vanilla extract, salt and Nutella chocolate and blend for 5 more minutes on high speed .
4) Add the eggs , flour and baking powder and blend again to finish up the batter .
5) Finally pour the batter into the princess cupcake liners and put into the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6) When the cupcakes cool spread some Nutella on top and add the princess crown decoration on top.