1) 6 egg whites.
2)130 grams castor sugar.
3) 40 grams cocoa powder.
4) 1 tablespoon white vinegar.
1) Heavy cream.
2) 3 tablespoons sugar.
3) Berries of your choice ( I used raspberries and blueberries)
4) Grated dark chocolate
1) Preheat the oven and prepare a parchment paper on a baking sheet with a circle drawn where you will be placing the chocolate pavlova meringue.
2) Start by whisking the egg whites in a bowl for a couple of minutes , when u reach soft peaks start adding the sugar gradually while whisking till you reach a glossy texture and thick consistency .
3) When you are done then add the cocoa powder and the vinegar and start folding the mixture gently (be careful not to deflate the egg whites while doing so).
4) Then pour the mixture on the center of the circle drawn on the parchment paper and spread it evenly .
5) Finally put it in the preheated oven at 150 degrees Celsius for about 50 minutes to an hour at most , it should have a cracked and crispy exterior and a marshmallow like interior then leave to completely cool down.
6) Finally whisk the heavy cream with the sugar till you get soft peaks and then spread it all over the cooled pavlova.
7) Top with the beautiful raspberries and blueberries and some grated dark chocolate.
Hope you enjoy