Its the perfect desert especially at the end of the summer when we are saying goodbye to fresh strawberries like these.
Hope you enjoy the recipe
1) 100 grams sugar.
2) 250 grams white all purpose flour.
3) 150 grams butter at room temperature.
4) 1 whole egg.
5) pinch of salt.
Cheesecake topping :
1) 500 grams cream cheese at room temperature , I used the kiri cream cheese.
2) 1/2 cup heavy cream.
3) 3-4 lemons juiced.
4) 1 teaspoonful gelatin dissolved in warm water.
5) 500 ml sweetened condensed milk.
1) 200 grams fresh strawberries
2) 1 teaspoon gelatin.
1) In a bowl add the butter to the flour, keep mixing with your hands until they become homogeneous.
2) Make a hole in the mixture and then add the egg and sugar while mixing , If you are using the electric dough maker its going to be a lot easier.
3) Keep mixing the dough for 5 more minutes and spread in the tart pan evenly.
4) Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
5) During that time preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius .
6) Then put in the oven for about 20 minutes.
7) leave to cool before adding the topping
1)Put into a bowl the cream cheese ,heavy cream , lemon juice ,condensed milk and finally add the gelatin and mix in the mixer till they all blend together .
2) Add the filling to the top of the tart crust and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
3) Put in the fridge until the gelatin holds it well, about 2 hours are enough.
4) Add the strawberry topping and put back in the fridge for 2 more hours .
1) Divide the strawberries into 2 portions , take the third and put into the food processor and form a smooth puree.
2) Put the puree on low to medium heat with 1 teaspoon of powdered gelatin.
3) leave the mixture to cool then add to the cheese cake tart.
4) Cut the left over strawberries in halves and use them to decorate the tart when it cools.