For the cupcakes:
1)240 ml vegetable oil.
2)140 ml milk.
3)100 grams sugar.
4)100 grams flour.
5)2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
6)1 teaspoon baking powder.
9) 2 tablespoons strawberry jam (I made at home)
For the frosting:
1 )2 cups icing sugar(powdered).
2)1 tablespoon milk.
3)50 grams softened butter.
4)50 grams cream cheese.
1)To the kitchen aid beat the milk and sugar and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
2) Add the oil and keep on blending for a couple of minutes till you get a creamy consistency.
3) Add the vanilla extract and salt and blend for 5 minutes on high speed .
4) Add the eggs , flour and baking powder and blend again to finish up the batter .
5) Finally pour the batter into the cupcake liners and top with some strawberry jam and put into the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
6) Now prepare the cream cheese frosting by beating the butter and cream cheese for 1 minute till it becomes fluffy then add the icing sugar ,keep beating until it reaches the required consistency.
7)Decorate your cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting and some fresh strawberries.