1) 100 grams white sugar.
2) 155 grams flour.
3) 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
4) 1 packet yeast.
5) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
6) 100 grams melted butter.
7) 1 egg.
8) pinch of salt.
9) For decorations: sprinkles of your choice ( I used these cute heart ones)
1) Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a bowl start mixing the 100 grams sugar and the vanilla extract with the egg until the sugar dissolves.
3) Then add the butter ,cocoa powder, yeast and cocoa powder and mix well till it forms a sticky dough.
4) Finally shape them into small balls and top by your decorative heart sprinkles and put the on the baking sheet and into the oven to bake for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to pin and share the recipe if you liked it!
| || |