1) 230 ml vegetable oil (about a cup).
2) 130 grams white sugar.
3) 60 grams cocoa powder.
4) 2 eggs
5) 100 grams white flour.
6)1 teaspoon baking powder.
7) vanilla extract.
8) pinch of salt .
9) 125 ml milk.
1) To the food processor add the milk and sugar and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
2) Add the oil and keep on blending for a couple of minutes till you get a creamy consistency.
3) Add the vanilla extract, salt and cocoa powder and blend for 5 more minutes on high speed .
4) Set some of the creamy sauce aside and then to the rest add the eggs , flour and baking powder and blend again to finish up the batter .
5) Finally pour the batter into the baking pan ( brush it with oil to prevent sticking) and put into the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
6) After the cake cools completely spread the creamy sauce you set aside on top of the cake and sprinkle any topping you like, I added those cute hearts but you can add walnuts, almonds or even an ice-cream ball! yummy :)
Hope you enjoyed this recipe and see u in another one.