1) 400 grams minced meat.
2) 2 large potatoes cut in cubes and soaked in cold water
3) 50 ml chicken stock ( boiled)
4) 1 tablespoon white flour.
5) 50 ml boiled milk.
6) 1 chopped onion.
7) Nigella seeds.
8) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
9) Salt , pepper and paprika to the choice.
10) 1 large finely chopped onion.
1) Add the chopped onions , salt , pepper and paprika to the minced meat and mix well.
2) To a skillet on medium heat add the olive oil , the make medium sized meat balls and add to the hot oil , cover them and leave it till gets a beautiful caramelized colour.
3) Add the potatoes , boiled chicken stock and milk and cover .
4) After about 10 minutes add the white flour to thicken the sauce along with some salt and pepper to the taste.
5) Serve with sprinkled with some nigella seeds (optional)
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and see you again in my next one :) Bon Appetit!