It takes no more than 5 minutes to prepare and its also very nutritive for the kids .
I used red , green , orange and yellow bell peppers but you can use any colours you have in hand.I also added cumin flavour to the feta cheese, you can add any herbs you prefer like thyme , mint or basil.
I really enjoyed these bruschetta's and I hope you like them too.
1) 3-5 slices of french bread .
2) feta cheese.
3) Chopped red, green , orange and yellow bell peppers .
5)1/2 teaspoon cumin.
6) olive oil.
1) Spread butter on the top of french toast and put in the oven at 150 degrees celsius for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl prepare the spread, add the feta cheese, chopped peppers , cumin and olive oil and mix well.
3) Spread it over the hot toast and serve warm.