1) 8 small peeled potatoes cut into cubes.
2) 200 grams of white mushroom.
3) 2 very finely chopped white onions ( use the food processor for best results)
4) 1 cup light cream or milk.
5) 1 teaspoon all spice.
6) 1 teaspoon paprika.
7) 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce.
8) salt and pepper to the taste.
9) 2 tablespoons olive oil
1) I will start by boiling the potatoes in water with some salt and leave it will you prepare the sauce.
2) For the sauce , In a skillet on medium heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil add the finely chopped onions with a pinch of salt and leave till it caramelizes or turns golden brown in colour.
3) Add the light cream or milk slowly to the mixture while stirring followed by the paprika, all spices, salt ,freshly ground pepper and barbecue sauce.
4) Finally add the the mushrooms and leave to simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes until the sauce thicken and the mushrooms soften.
5) Drain the potatoes and serve topped by the onion and mushroom sauce.
Hope you enjoyed:)