1) 500 grams large peeled shrimps.
2) 5 cloves of minced garlic.
3) 1 medium onion chopped.
4) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
5) 1 tablespoon flour.
6) 1 tablespoon tomato paste.
7) Salt and pepper to the taste .
8) Green onion for decoration.
1) To a hot skillet add the olive oil and onions and leave till the onions softens.
2) Add the shrimps ( I used frozen ones) and leave on medium to high heat till they loose their water.
3) Put the flour, tomato paste , salt and pepper and leave to cook for 10 more minutes until the sauce thickens .
4) Serve hot and garnish with some green onions.