This recipe is very easy and simple as always.
Hope you enjoy it :)
1) 2 medium sized salmons
2) 1 lemon juiced and slices of lemon
3) 4 cloves of garlic
4) 2 tablespoons olive oil
4) Spices: 1 teaspoon cumin , salt and pepper.
1) Marinate the salmon in the lemon juice , olive oil and spices .
2) preheat the grill to the desired tempreture.
3) Put the salmon on the grill for about 8-10 minutes or till they are well done .
4) Put the lemon slices on top of the salmon while grilling for citrus taste.
5) I served it with ginger rice.