| || |
1) 250 grams fettuccine .
2) Fresh heavy cream
3) 3 chicken cutlets.
4) 1 teaspoon onion powder.
5) 4 cloves of minced garlic
6) Salt and pepper to the taste.
7) 1 tablespoons of butter
8) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
9) 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
1) First I start by marinating the chicken with the minced garlic , onion powder, salt and pepper.
2) Then heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet before adding the chicken , leave it to cook for about 15 minutes or until its done cooking.
3) To prepare the Alfredo sauce , take the chicken out and to the same skillet and add the heavy cream and cheese and wait until it boils.
4) Slice the chicken and add to heavy boiling heavy cream.
5) Finally add the fettuccine to the sauce and chicken and mix gently.
6) Serve hot topped with some fresh parsley.