1) 3 boneless chicken breasts with skin ( or drumsticks if you prefer)
2) 300 grams peas.
3) 3 large carrots thinly sliced.
4) 1 tablespoon flour.
5) 1 cup chicken stock.
6) 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
7) 1/2 teaspoon salt .
8) Some freshly ground pepper.
9) 1 sliced onion.
1)In a pan drizzle some olive oil on high heat and when its hot enough and add the chicken breasts and onion slices and leave on medium heat for 15 minutes till it gets colour.
2) Add the salt , pepper and Italian seasonings and the chicken stock, leave for 10 more minutes.
3) Finally add the peas and carrots along with the flour leave to cook for about an hour or until the chicken is tender and the veggies are cooked well.
4) Voila , serve on a bed of white rice or as you wish.