| || |
This amount serves for 2:
1) 500 grams unpeeled shrimps.
2) A 4 cm piece of grated ginger.( you can use granulated ginger too)
3) 6-8 cloves of minced garlic.
4) 250 grams cherry tomatoes and 2 lemons cut into small cubes (for the skewers)
5) 1 lemon juiced
6) 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
7) 1 teaspoon cumin.
8) Cilantro for serving.
1) First I start the night before by marinating the shrimps with the grated ginger,minced garlic, lemon juice, cumin ,salt and pepper and I leave overnight to take up all the flavors.
2) The next day I put the shrimps, cherry tomatoes and lemon on the skewers alternatively.
3) Then I put on the grill and leave for about 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until they look that they are done cooking without drying out.
4) I served with hummus spread and sprinkled the dish with some fresh cilantro.