The combination of pepper and onion with meat just makes the perfect taste and your taste buds will enjoy , especially with the meat sauce dripping from your bread or on your rice.
I like to serve it with white rice or eat it with pita bread in a sandwich and adding some garlic sauce and salad.
1) 300 thinly sliced beef strips.
2) 2 medium sized sliced yellow onions.
3) 2 medium sized chopped red bell peppers .
4) Spices ( 1/2 teaspoon paprika , 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, i teaspoon of meat spices) and some salt and pepper.
5) 1 lemon juice.
6) 1/2 cup meat stock.
1) First of all i start by chopping the onions and pepper to make sure everything is ready before I start.
2) thinly slice the beef steak into short or long ( as u like) strips .
3) In a skillet add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and when hot add the sliced onions and leave till it looses some of its water.
4) Add the beef strips to the onions followed by the spices, salt and pepper.
5) When the meat is half cooked add the red pepper and 1/2 cup meat stock and then leave to cook for 40 minutes.