Lets jump into everything:
1) lasagna sheets
2) 500 grams ground beef
3) 2 tablespoons flour
4) 25 grams butter
5) 700 ml milk .
6) 200 grams tomato sauce.
7) Grated mozzarella (optional)
8) Salt and pepper to the taste
9) Meat spices ( salt ,pepper, mixed spices and paprika )
1) Cook the ground beef on medium to high heat , After well cooked add the spices and tomato sauce and keep on low heat for about 15 minutes.
2) To prepare the bashamel sauce , On medium to low heat add 2 tablespoons butter to 2 tablespoons of flour and then add the milk gradually while whisking until u finish all the milk., the key to make a good bashamel is to keep whisking the sauce on heat until it is nice and thick , after its done add some salt and pepper as u need.
3) After preparing the meat and bashamel sauce start by adding a layer of lasagna sheets on the bottom of the pyrex and then top it with the meat sauce and finally a thin layer of bashamel and the cheese keep repeating the process until you finish both sauces and its done!