Its really easy to prepare and delicious.
1) Cooked pasta.
2) 200 grams ground beef.
3) 5 tablespoons tomato sauce.
4) 1 chopped onion.
5) 2 cloves garlic
6) 1 teaspoon paprika.
7) 1 teaspoon onion powder.
8) 1 teaspoon meat spices.
9) Salt and pepper.
10) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
1) On medium heat pan add the 2 tablespoons olive oil with the chopped onion and minced garlic, stir and leave a couple of minutes till the onions starts to soften.
2) Add the ground beef to the pan, In the mid way cooking add the spices , salt and pepper.
3) When the meat cooks well add the tomato sauce , If the sauce is thick I add little water to thin it out.
4) Leave it on medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes .
5) Add the sauce on top of the pasta and serve hot with some fresh basil.