Calamari is low in fats and calories , Its also rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. The EPA reports that the squid is one of the best fish to eat because of its very low amounts of mercury in comparison to other fish .
1) 200 grams freshly sliced squids or calamari rings.
2) 2 large onions sliced or green onions.
3) 6 cloves of garlic slices.
4) 1 green and 1 red pepper chopped.
5) 3 tablespoons tomato sauce.
6) Grated ginger as u wish.
7) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
8) spices: 1 teaspoon cumin , 1 /2 teaspoon paprika , salt and pepper to the taste.
9) 1 tablespoon flour.
10) 1/2 cup water.
1) Put the olive oil to hot pan and the add the onion , garlic slices and ginger, leave for 2 minutes or so.
2) Add the calamari to the pan and stir well, eave for a few minutes till it looses its water .
3) Add the tomato sauce , spices, flour and water.
4) Finally add the chopped peppers and leave to cook for about 15 minutes .