1) Round puff pastry roll.
2) Carrots and green beans.
3) 2 large onions sliced.
4) 200 grams sliced chicken.
5) 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
6) 1/2 teaspoon cumin.
7) 1/2 teaspoon oregano.
8) 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder.
9) Salt and pepper to the taste .
1) Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and take the puff pastry dough out the freezer 1 hour before topping it.
2) In a hot skillet add 2 tablespoons olive oil and then ad the chicken and the spices and cook it on medium heat.
3) When the chicken is done cooking set aside and then add in another skillet cook the onion slices till they caramelize ( turn golden brown )
4) While the onions cook boil the veggies in water.
5) Top the pastry dough with the chicken and put into the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the dough becomes golden and crispy.
6) Finally shut the oven and add the veggies and caramelized onions.
ENJOY with your favorite drink.