I served this dish with tortilla wraps, lemons and guacamole dip sauce. Its very easy to make and incredibly tasty , you will need no more than 15 minutes and will enjoy the delicious Mexican flavours.
1) 3 chicken beasts thinly sliced .
2) 2 large onions thinly sliced.
3) 1 green and 1 red bell peppers thinly sliced.
4) 2 minced garlic cloves.
5) Tortilla wraps.
6) Spices: 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, half teaspoon paprika, half teaspoon mixed spices, salt and pepper to the taste.
7) Half lemon juiced.
8) 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
To serve: Guacamole dip sauce.
1) Marinate the chicken 2 hours before cooking in the fajitas spices , minced garlic and lemon juice.
2) Heat the olive oil in skillet and then add the onions .
3) When the onions start to soften and turn yellow add the marinated chicken, cover and leave for 10 minutes to cook.
4) When the chicken looses all its water and is cooked well , add the red and green peppers.
5) leave for 5 more minutes.
6) Serve hot with tortilla wraps and your favourite dip sauce.