These serve for 2:
For the chicken quesadillia:
1) 200 grams thinly sliced chicken breasts.
2) 2 tortilla wraps.
3) Grated mozzarella and Monterrey jack cheese as u like.
4) 1 tsp paprika.
5) 1 teaspoon onion powder.
6) 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
7) Salt and pepper to the taste.
8) 2 tablespoon melted butter.
For the Pico de gallo:
1) 1 chopped tomato.
2) 1 chopped white onion
3) 1/2 chopped jalapeno.
4) 1 lemon juiced.
5) Chopped cilantro and basil.
1) Heat the butter in a skillet on medium heat during that time add the spices to the chicken and mix well.
2) Add the chicken to the butter and leave to cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) To the tortilla add the cheese topped by a layer of chicken and topped by a layer of cheese.
5) Fold the tortilla and put in the grill until hot and crispy.
6) Cut into thirds with a sharp knife.
Cut all the veggies and add the lemon juice . Serve with the quesadillas