When u take a bite of this cream cheese stuffed crispy pastries and taste the creamy hot cheese you will understand what I mean! I bought the pastry dough and stuffed it with the cream cheese mixture , 10 minutes in the oven and I'm done!!
1) 100 grams cream cheese .
2) 1 Large tomato chopped.
3) 1 large green pepper chopped.
4) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
5) Dry mint or thyme and a pinch of salt.
6) Puff pastry roll.
7) An egg and Nigella seeds
1) In a bowl prepare the stuffing : mix the cream cheese, tomatoes, green pepper, dry mint and salt.
2) I put the mixture in the puff pastry dough and fold it like an envelope from all sides till it forms a rectangular shape.
N.B: you can cut the dough into small sections If u like it as small snacks and put a tablespoon of the cheese , but I preferred to make a large one as in the picture.
3) Brush the surface of the dough with an egg to give it the golden brown color in the oven and sprinkle some nigella seeds.
3) Put in the preheated oven at 180°C and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
Have a nice day :)