This recipe is really simple , easy and very delicious and mouth watering.
Before starting , I advice you to get fresh fish to have the recipe come out as good as u wish , I usually know the fish is fresh from:
- its fresh clean smell ( avoid nasty smelling fish because cooking will not improve it)
- Having clear eyes and red colored blood , if its darker it means its old .
1) 2 fresh mullet fish.
2) 1 Lemon ( half in the marinate and half cut to slices to use in the grill)
3) 1 onions, 3 cloves of garlic and piece of unpeeled ginger as u like.
4) Spices ( 1 teaspoon coriander , 1/2 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper)
5) 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1) Firstly By preparing the marinate of the fish after cleaning it well ( Finely chopped onion, garlic , ginger, half a lemon juice, olive oil and the spices )
2) Mix well and then stuff the mixture into the inside of the fish and outside .
3) Leave it in the fridge about 2 hours before cooking so that it will absorb all the flavors.
4) Preheat the grill and then when hot add the fish and leave for about 10 minutes on each side.
5) When its about to finish i like to add slices of lemon , It really adds a very good citrus flavor.
Then get ready to serve the most delicious dish ever!