1) 2 large sliced eggplants.
2) 1 large sliced red bell pepper.
3) 150 grams cooked ground beef.
4) 1 cup of tomato puree.
5) 6 cloves of minced garlic.
6) 2 table spoons tomato paste.
7) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
8) Salt and pepper.
1) First I start by sprinkling the sliced eggplant with salt and leave for an hour or so to get rid of its excess water, then pat dry the excess water and fry in preheated oil till golden brown .
2) To a pan (on medium heat) add 2 tablespoons olive oil and the minced garlic and leave for a minute till it softens.
3) Add the tomato puree, tomato paste, salt and pepper and leave to simmer.
4) Then to the baking pan add the fried eggplant, red bell pepper, tomato sauce and the cooked ground beef.
5) Put into the oven at 200 degree celsius for about 30 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.