1) Cows chitterlings cleaned with salt , vinegar and flour.
2) 2 cups of washed rice.
3) Bunch of cilantro, dill and parsley finely chopped.
4) 2 large onions finely chopped.
5) 2 large tomatoes pureed.
6) 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
7) Spices: 1 teaspoon cumin. 1 teaspoon all spices, salt and pepper.
8) Oil to fry.
1) After cleaning the cows intestine thoroughly with salt and vinegar cut it to smaller pieces ( about 20 cm)
2) Then I start prepare the rice stuffing, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat and add the chopped onions and leave till then turn yellow follow that by adding the tomato puree and the tomato paste .
3) Add the chopped cilantro , dill and parsley and stir until all the mixture becomes tender and looses its water.
4) Finally add the rice and spices and mix together, then put the rice mixture aside to cool.
5) To prepare the monbar start stuffing the chitterlings with the rice mixture leaving space at both ends to avoid the rice fall from the ends ( If you are afraid of rice fall down you can knot the ends to secure them)
6) After stuffing all the chitterlings boil them in water for about 10 minutes , this will cook the rice and shrink the chitterlings and make them a little firm.
7) Finally fry them in boiling oil until they turn golden brown and become crispy .
8) Sprinkle with some salt and cumin and enjoy the crispy monbar.
Hope you enjoyed :)