1) 4 fish fillets.
2) 250 grams cherry tomatoes sliced in halves.
3) 10 cloves of chopped garlic .
4) Grated 5 cm piece of ginger.
5) 1 lemon thinly sliced.
6) 2 teaspoons powdered cumin.
7) 2 tablespoons olive oil .
8) Salt to the taste.
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2) In a bowl mix well add the cherry tomatoes , ginger, garlic, cumin , olive oil , lemon and finally some salt .
3) Put each fish fillet in foil wrap and then distribute the cherry tomato mixture and close the foil.
4) Place the foil wraps on a baking sheet and into the oven for about 15 to 20 to minutes .
5) Sprinkle with fresh parsley or cilantro .Serve the hot juicy fillets with rice or mashed potatoes and freshly prepared dip sauce.