1) 300 grams peeled medium sized shrimps.
2) 250 grams pasta of your choice.
3) 4 cloves minced garlic.
4) 2.5 cm grated ginger.
5) 1 green onion thinly sliced.
6) 1/2 teaspoon paprika.
7) Salt and freshly ground pepper to the taste.
8) Zest of 1 lemon.
9) Grated parmesan cheese.
1) First I start by marinating the shrimps the night before with the garlic, ginger, paprika, lemon zest, salt and pepper .
2) Boil water and add the pasta until it becomes tender and then drain .
3)In a hot skillet add the marinated shrimps with sliced green onions and leave to cook for a couple of minutes till they turn orange and release all their delightful juices.
4)Finally add the pasta to the shrimps and mix well.
5) Serve with some grated parmesan cheese and sliced green onions.