1) 2 large chicken breasts.
2) 1 yogurt cup.
3) 1 teaspoon onion powder.
4) 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
5) 1 teaspoon paprika.
6) Salt and freshly ground pepper to the taste.
7) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
8) 1/2 a lemon juiced.
1) The night before grilling, I start by pounding the chicken, (put in a zip lock bag and bashing it in the thick areas to achieve the same thickness in whole breast) this helps to avoid uneven cooking.
2) Then brining the chicken is really important step (which is basically putting your breasts for 15 to 30 minutes in salted water), this helps to maintain the moisture in the breasts and keep them juicy during the grilling process.
3) Prepare the marinate in a large bowl ,add the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice ,onion powder, garlic powder, paprika ,salt and pepper and mix well , then add the chicken breasts so that they are totally coated.
4) Cover with a cling film and leave overnight to marinate and absorb all the flavours.
5) Grill the next day and leave to cook for about 10 minutes on each sides and VOILA , ready to serve!
Don't forget to share if you enjoyed :)
| || |