1) 2 large eggplants .
2) 100 grams ground beef.
3) 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
4) 1 large chopped onion.
5) 2 cloves garlic.
7) 1 cup yogurt.
8) 1 tablespoon white vinegar.
9) 1 teaspoon paprika.
10) salt and pepper the taste.
1) First slice the eggplant longitudinally about 1 inch thick , and put on the grill 5 minutes on each side.
2) Then start preparing the filling, on medium heat add the ground beef and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add the chopped onion, paprika, salt and pepper and leave till finishes cooking.
4) Take the eggplant slices out of the grill and leave to cool.
5) Put the meat stuffing at the end of the eggplant slice and roll it up, hold it with a toothpick to keep it in place.
6) Continue for the rest and put in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
7) Finally I prepare the dressing , to 1 cup yogurt add 2 minced cloves of garlic and the white vinegar with pinch of salt and drizzle it on the top or serve as a side dip.