I left them in milk for about 2 hours before frying this makes the chicken tender and then don't dry out quickly in the hot oil .
1) 2 chicken breasts (for 2 ).
2) 1 cup flour
3) Grated Parmesan cheese
4) 1 cup milk
5) 1 teaspoon onion powder.
6) 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
7) 1 teaspoon paprika.
8) Salt and pepper to the taste.
1) Cut the chicken breasts into long fingers, each breast into 3 fingers at most.
2) Soak the chicken fingers into the milk for at least 2 hours before proceeding to the next steps.
3) Add all the spices ,salt ,pepper and Parmesan cheese to the flour and mix well.
4) Then put the soaked fingers in the flour and and coat them well.
5) Redo the same process again to create a double layer.
6) Fry in preheated oil until brown and crispy.
7) I served with mexican salsa dip .
Hope you enjoyed ;) dont forget to like and share if you liked it :D