For the kibbeh:
1) 250 grams finely ground beef.
2) 120 grams bulghour soaked in water 2 hours before starting.
3) 1 large finely chopped onion.
4) Spices : 1 teaspoon meat spices, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 2 teaspoons salt.
5) Oil to fry.
For the stuffing:
1) 150 grams ground beef.
2) chopped almonds or nuts.
3) 2 carrots chopped.
4) 3 tablespoons olive oil.
5) salt and pepper to the taste.
1) Prepare the stuffing by cooking the ground beef with the olive oil and then when about to finish add the carrots and almonds and leave to cool.
2) For the kibbeh blend the soaked bulghour in the food processor until it becomes very fine and like a paste.
3) Then add the bulghour to the ground beef and mix together with the spices and finely chopped onion.
4) Preheat the oil to fry.
5) While the oil is heating shape the meat into medium sized balls and make a grove in the middle to add the stuffing.
6) After stuffing the meat ball close from both sides .
7) Fry in the oil til hey turn golden brown.
Enjoy and have a day:)