I did not use any sauce on the pasta , The juices from cooking the beef will do the job.
I marinated the beef 2 hours before cooking it , It makes it more tender, juicy and absorbs all the spices and flavors.
1) 3 beef steaks (thinly sliced) and cut into strips.
2) 4 cloves of garlic.
3) 2 Red and green pepper thinly sliced.
4) 1/2 tablespoon flour.
5) Spices for the meat marinate : 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper to the taste.
6) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
7) Pasta the type you prefer. ( I used spaghetti)
1) I marinate the beef strips with the onion powder, paprika ,salt and pepper and leave in the fridge at least two hours.
2) Start boiling the pasta till you finish cooking the meat.
3) To medium heat Add the 2 tablespoons olive oil to the skillet and when hot add the meat and cook for about 15 minutes.
4) Add 1/2 cup water and the flour .
5) leave to cook for another 15 minutes and then add the pepper and cook for 10 more minutes.
Bon appétit :)