1) Your favorite type of pasta , I used spaghetti .
2) For the sauce you will need ( 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour, about 500 ml skimmed milk)
3) 250 grams chopped white mushrooms.
4) 1 and half cups of chicken stock.
5) Some salt and pepper.
1) Firstly start by boiling the water then add your pasta.
2) Then start preparing the sauce, Add the two spoons of butter and flour and mix on medium heat for 2 minutes.
3) Add the milk and the flour and butter mixture and start swirling with the whisk, the key to make the sauce successful is to keep swirling and not to stop till its done.
4) Then add the chicken stock, salt and pepper and mushroom and lower the heat while swirling.
5) Take the pasta out the water when its done and wash with cold water.
6) The sauce will start thickening , when its done and the mushrooms start to cook pour the pasta to the sauce and mix .
7 )I like to serve it with Arugula.
And VOILA.... Bon appetite!!